What is HD Liposuction?
Dr. Adrienne Lara performs HD Liposuction servicing: Oxnard, Camarillo, Ventura, Ojai, Thousand Oaks and Westlake
HD Lipousction is the evolution of traditional liposuction. Allowing the patient to experience the best results possible with the minimal risk.
Harmonic Vibration allows the doctors less wear and tear and more focus on results.
It also allows the patient to be awake for the procedure which reduces costs associated with going under and having to go to a surgery center.
Take a peek at the procedure for yourself here:
What is the downtime?
Does HD Liposuction Hurt?
Downtime for HD Liposuction is typically 3- 4 days. Most patients can resume normal day to day activities after that and can begin working out within 2 weeks.
HD Liposuction can be painful to some (during and after the procedure) but most patients don’t experience pain only mild discomfort.
One of the areas of discomfort for some can be wearing a compression garment which can be a very unique experience at first. The garment is worn for 4-6 weeks and aids in healing and results.
What does HD Liposuction Cost?
Dr. Lara says “Everybody could use lipo and it should be affordable”
Call our office where you will find some of the best pricing around.
Does CoolSculpting Work?
Why Does CoolSculpting not work?
The medical evidence is fuzzy and at the end of the day you need to remove the fat and the fat cells from the body.
Does Laser Liposuction or Smart Lipo Work
Yes- but there are major risks involved, like burning the skin.
Is HD Liposuction the Highest Yield and Lowest Risk?
Let’s take a look at some of the advantages:
For the patient
- Gentle vibration increases patient comfort
- The patient can stand for abdominal etching and verification of symmetry
- Patient can visually inspect the dynamic results
- Minimal bruising and less downtime
- Excellent skin tightening
- Vibration assisted analgesia helps to reduce discomfort for up to 36 hours post procedure
- Increased safety because no sedation is required for patient comfort
For the doctor
- 40% faster than other technology
- Can treat any patient regardless of BMI
- Remarkable de-bulking ability
- High level of precision allows physician to focus on results
- Significantly less fatigue
- Re-treatments are reduced significantly
- Safest product on the market for all patient types
- Fastest infiltration and aspiration rate
- No heat and no risk of burns
- Lowest disposable cost in the industry
- Increased patient tolerability
- Increased volume per case
- Less risk and increased safety because of shortened procedure time
- Shorter total procedure time
- Repetitive motion of hand piece yields exceedingly smooth results
- Better penetration of fibrous tissue and scar tissue
Check out our info-graph on HD Lipo below